Stewarts & Lloyds has its own palisade manufacturing plant, situated in Germiston, who distributes to the entire branch network. Items manufactured include:
· Available in 2 angle sizes
o 40 x 40
o 30 x 30
· The thickness of the material is 2mm.
· Palings come standard as a 7-spike or 3-spike, with a swallow tail at the bottom.
· Palings range from 300mm – 3000mm.
· On a 40 x 40 panel, there are 16 palings, spaced 120mm apart.
· On a 30 x 30 panel, there are 19 palings, spaced 100mm apart.
· Panels can be manufactured to be narrower than a standard 3.0m panel.
· Panel size up to 3.0m in width can be manufactured.
· A 3m x 1.8m Arched Panel ordered will have a 1.8m paling at the centre of the panel that would be the tallest paling and highest point of the panel.
· An arched panel goes down by 200mm from the highest point.
· If an Arched Panel with Doggy Bars is ordered, the doggy bars are welded on straight and not arched
· It is not recommended that a customer takes spiked doggy bars, if they own pets, as the spikes on the palings can injure the animal.
· Pedestrian Gates can be built into the main gate or separate.
· Gates up to 4.4m in width have frames manufactured using 76 x 38 Tubing.
· Gates from 4.5m in width have frames manufactured using 100 x 50 Tubing.
· Posts are made using 76 x 76 x 2.4m Square Tubing.
· They are capped with a square domed post cap, which is welded onto the post.